EFFECTIVE VIRTUAL ENGAGEMENT
There has never been a better time to be an entrepreneur online. If you’re ready to learn how to hold a virtual client or group’s attention by layering different tactics and engagement techniques, this workshop is for you! We’ll cover 25 things you can do to connect, engage, and close a customer in your virtual meetings. You will also learn how to prep your prospects or clients before a call to increase engagement, as well as technology to help you make the most of your meeting.
- What is the ideal structure for a virtual presentation? What should be included and what should NOT?
- How and WHEN should you do a demo?
- What are the top 5 Dos and Don’ts of a live demo?
- How to structure the meeting to either close or advance the sale.
- How do you get a client to turn on their video camera?
- How can you leverage internal authorities on your virtual calls?
- Which presentation ‘style’ is more effective in a virtual format?
- What can you do in the first 2 minutes to reduce a customer or group’s resistance and get them to engage?
- How do you handle a large group on a virtual call?
- How should you integrate questions and/or surveys into your presentation without making it embarrassing?